Due to how popular our electric tricycles have become and how much communication we receive requesting further information, here is a small post bullet pointing the benefits and specification of our Jorvik Electric Tricycles.Folding Electric Tricycles
- Excellent form of exercise.
- Eco-friendly and cheap to run in comparison to other motor vehicles.
- Long life Lithium-ion battery.
- Average cost of recharging the battery is only 10p.
- 30+ mile radius off a single charge. (Dependent on usage).
- Charges from flat to full in approximately 4 hours.
- Anti-theft lockable battery
- Can make cycling seem effortless.
- Cycle further for longer due to our unique PAS system.
- Walk mode with twist throttle.
- 15.5mph EAPC regulated.
- 4 different power modes to suit your needs.
- No need for tax, license or insurance on all 250w models.
- No complicated controls, simply choose your mode and pedal!
Jorvik Odin Tricycles
- 250w road legal version (EAPC Regulated).
- 500w off road version, perfect for use on private land such as farms/caravan parks.
- Thumb throttle (250w EAPC limited, 500w unrestricted).
- Fat Kenda tyres, perfect for mud, sand & snow.
- Disc brakes.
- Bafang Motor.
- Aluminium frame
- Front Mozo suspension
- Rear Differential.
- Easy use LCD display.
- Samsung cell lithium battery.
If you require any further information please don’t hesitate in contacting us.